7/8 inch Grosgrain ribbon in Tan
3/8 inch Dazzle ribbon in Turftan
2 Small googly eyes
*Note: Remember to seal all your edges.
1. Cut a piece of 7/8 inch Tan Grosgrain ribbon about 3 inches long.
2. Next, fold over as shown and glue the overlapping pieces.
3. Trim off the excess ribbon from the overlapping point. This will be Hedgie’s head and body support.
4. Cut 20 pieces of 3/8 inch Turftan Dazzle ribbon in 2-1/2 inch strips.
5. Fold each piece over to make tight loops. These will be used for Hedgie’s spikes.
6. Attach the loops to the body with glue.
7. Once Hedgie’s body is full, attach the googly eyes to the face.
8. For a cute little nose, color the tip of the face black with the marker.
9. Finally, adhere your new little creature to a clip, headband, pin or woodland scene and enjoy!